8-Tine Leonard All Poly Scoop Fork (44.5in Length)
The 8-Tine All Poly Scoop is lightweight yet rigid and is designed for scooping up straw, mulch, compost, leaves and more. It features beveled tines for penetrating piles of debris. Will not corrode or degrade over time.
8-Tine Leonard All Poly Scoop Fork (44.5” Length)
- Lightweight yet rigid design is extremely effective
- 40% lighter than typical steel forks to save on back stress
- All poly design holds up to any environmental situation
- Deep scoop shape holds large loads more effectively
- Beveled tines pierce through mulch piles, straw, compost, leaves, hay and more
- High carrying capacity with 8 tines
- Scoop shaped head allows for close scooping of a wider path
- D-grip handle provides excellent pushing and pulling leverage
- Large 1 3/8” diameter grip is comfortable and textured for slip resistance
The 8-tine Leonard Scoop Fork features an all-poly construction that is rigid yet lightweight. It is corrosion resistant and is 40% lighter than typical steel forks of similar size. The scoop fork features a deep scoop design to hold bigger loads yet can still pierce into piles of hay, mulch, compost, leaves, etc.
This scoop is designed with a large 1 3/8” diameter grip for comfortable use and is even textured to reduce slipping. The 8-tine Scoop Fork is made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty. It is ideal for many applications around the home, farm and worksite.
- Head size: 14.5” x 15”
- Handle length: 30”
- Overall length: 44.5”
- Weight: 4 lbs
Unit Ship Weight: 5 lbs