Active Aqua Carbon Block Water Filter 10in (Pack of 5)
This carbon filter helps to remove chlorine from water which can damage sensitive reverse osmosis membranes. Also removes VOCs, herbicides, pesticides and more.
Active Aqua Carbon Block Water Filter 10” (Pack of 5)
- Removes chlorine which can damage reverse osmosis filters
- Rated for approximately 3,750 gallons of water at 2 ppm chlorine
- Great for removing:
- Volatile organic compounds
- Other contaminants
- Works with residential and commercial water purification systems
- Great for use with tanks and other input water sources as well
- Makes chlorinated water suitable for growing plants again
This carbon filter is designed to remove chlorine and other harmful contaminants from water. This purification step not only removes many contaminants but also increases the lifespan of reverse osmosis filters which can be damaged by chlorine.
This filter is typically used in conjunction with a sediment filter, a reverse osmosis membrane or both, to increase overall water quality. One filter is rated to purify 3,750 gallons of water with a 2 ppm concentration of chlorine. Additionally, this filter removes volatile organic compounds, herbicides, pesticides and other water contaminants.
Unit Ship Weight: 5 lbs