Active Aqua Polyblown Sediment Filter 10in (Pack of 10)
This sediment filter is made with super-fine woven fibers which remove 90% of sediments from incoming water. It increases the lifespan of carbon filters and RO membranes.
Active Aqua Polyblown Sediment Filter 10” (Pack of 10)
- Super-fine weaved filter
- Removes smaller sediments from water without premature clogging
- Great for first stage water filtration
- Use as a sediment filter replacement for most standard reverse osmosis systems
- Ultra high capacity removes 90% of sediment
- Sediment filters increase the lifespan of carbon filters and reverse osmosis membranes
This replacement sediment filter is great for use with many reverse osmosis systems and other water purification systems as well. This can be used with the Active Aqua de-chlorination system and the 100, 200 and 300 GPD Active Aqua Reverse Osmosis systems.
This filter is made with super-fine woven fibers that remove 90% of sediment from incoming water. This filter cleans water up enough for it to be further purified by carbon filters, reverse osmosis membranes or both. Keeping the sediment filter fresh and clean increases the lifespan of other filters and membranes as well.
Unit Ship Weight: 3 lbs