Agtec Black/White Blackout Light Deprivation Film 12 mil (per sq.ft.)
A reinforced light deprivation film perfect for applications needing 100% light deprivation such as hrdroponics. UV resistant. Lasts 7 years. Comes in black/white and black/silver combinations.
Agtec Blackout Light Deprivation RPE Film 12 mil (per sq.ft.)
- Black on one side, white or silver on the other
- Scrim reinforced polyethylene
- 100% waterproof
- Can also be used for water containment
- Lasts 7+ Years
- UV resistant
- Material retains over 90% strength after 2000 hours of direct sunlight
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our light deprivation film completely blocks out light, with no pinholes or perforations. This material is used to prevent all outside light from entering an area which has many uses including hydroponics where you want to precisely control the lighting environment.
Made from heavy duty 12 mil polyethylene, The white or silver outer layer reflects light and heat and contains UV inhibitors and thermal stabilizers to reduce heat build-up. The black inner layer is hydrocarbon stablized to enhance outdoor life and ensure total light deprivation. The material is reinforced with heavy duty scrim to be exceptionally strong and resist tearing even in the harshest climates.
The film is also 100% waterproof and is versatile enough to be used in many containment liner applications.
Note: This item is custom cut to your specifications. It cannot be returned or refunded once the item has been shipped out.
Unit Ship Weight: 0.08 lb/square foot
- Weight: 5.4 OZ./SQ.YD. (+/-5%)
- Thickness: 12 MILS (+/-10%)
- Coating thickness: 1.5 MILS EACH (+/-10%)
- Tensile strength (grab method): MD 215LBS. TD 145 LBS.
- Elongation to break: WARP 35%
- Tear strength (Tongue method): MD 50 LBS/INCH, TD 50 LBS/INCH
- Bursting stength (Mullen): 300 PSI
- UV Resistence: >90% Strength retained after 2000 hours.