Anchor Pins, 8x2x8, 11 Gauge (Box of 1000)
Anchoring Staple Pins are used to securely anchor landscape fabrics, ground coverings and drip irrigation tubing to the ground. Made from heavy duty 11 gauge steel wire with sharp points for penetrating tough fabrics and terrain
Anchor Pins, 8"x2"x8", 11 Gauge (Box of 1000)
- Used to firmly anchor agricultural fabrics, irrigation tubing and deer fences.
- Made using heavy duty, 11 gauge steel wire.
- Makes small holes but has great holding power.
- Easily installs, even in tough soils.
- Has sharp ends to penetrate tough fabric and terrain.
These heavy duty anchoring staple pins are used to securely anchor landscape fabrics, ground coverings and drip irrigation tubing to the ground. They are made from strong 11 gauge wire and angled at their ends for faster and easier installation and penetrating tough fabrics and terrain. Use Anchor Pins to permanently and professionally anchor all of our fabrics.
Anchor staples are great as they only make 2 tiny holes in the fabric but have impeccable holding power thanks to the 2 pronged "U shaped" design which has double the ground holding power and works better than single penetration pins.
Very easy to install, even in hard soils by simply hammering into place every 2-3 feet with a rubber mallet.
Unit Ship Weight: 55 lbs