Anchor Pins, 8x2x8, 8 Gauge (Box of 500)
Anchoring Staple Pins are used to securely anchor landscape fabrics, ground coverings and drip irrigation tubing to the ground. Made from heavy duty 8 gauge steel wire with sharp points that penetrate tough fabrics and terrain.
Anchor Pins, 8"x2"x8", 8 Gauge (Box of 500)
- Used to firmly anchor agricultural fabrics, irrigation tubing and deer fences.
- Made using heavy duty, 8 gauge steel wire.
- Makes small holes but has great holding power.
- Easily installs, even in tough soils.
- Has sharp ends to penetrate tough fabric and terrain.
Anchoring Staple Pins are used to securely anchor landscape fabrics, ground coverings and drip irrigation tubing to the ground. These specially designed steel pins are made from heavy duty 8 gauge wire and angled sharp points at their ends that penetrate tough fabrics and terrain for faster and easier installation. Use anchor pins to permanently and professionally anchor all of our fabrics.
Anchor staples make 2 tiny holes in the fabric but have impeccable holding power thanks to the 2 pronged "U shaped" design which has double the ground holding power and works better than single penetration pins.
Very easy to install, even in hard soils by simply hammering into place every 2-3 feet with a rubber mallet.
Unit Ship Weight: 48 lbs