atLEAF Plus Digital Chlorophyll Meter With Datalogging and Software
Quickly and easily determine the chlorophyll levels of your leaves. Easily convert readings to SPAD units. Chlorophyll levels is a good indicator of Nitrate Nitrogen levels. Data logging for up to 9,554 measurements by species name. Comes with free downloadable software or additional PRO software (sold separately).
atLEAF+ Digital Chlorophyll Meter With Datalogging and Software
- Fast noninvasive measurement of chlorophyll contents
- Assign up to 490 species names to the measurements.
- Data logging for up to 9,554 measurements composed by value and associated species name.
- Windows compatible software and USB data cable (Pro version of software sold separately).
- Canadian Journal of Soil Science found "Equivalent performances were observed for SPAD and atLEAF+ values in different environments regardless of crop species. Therefore, the atLEAF+ Chlorophyll meter can be used as an inexpensive alternative to the SPAD-502 meter." Without the $2600+ price tag. Click Here.
- Measurement of optical density difference at 2 wavelengths (660nm and 940nm)
- Easily convert units to SPAD units if needed. Click Here.
- Great indication of nitrogen update and plant health.
- Comes with 1 year warranty.
atLEAF+ Chlorophyll meter is a powerful, handheld, easy to use device for noninvasive measurements of the relative chlorophyll content of green leaf plants. Chlorophyll content can be an indicator of the plant’s health and Nitrogen uptake levels.
Chlorophyll levels in your leaves are closely related to Nitrogen concentration and can thus allow you to quickly and simply detect and correct potentially devastating deficiencies in a matter of seconds. By being able to instantly determine chlorophyll levels in plants, you are able to monitor and record over time your crops health, make vital fertilization decisions which will not only increase your yields, but also help you to avoid crop failure.
Plant relative chlorophyll concentration is measured by inserting the leaf of the plant into the device aperture. Green leaves of up to 0.1 inch (3mm) thickness can be measured with just one press of a button. By utilizing the atLEAF++ four keys you can:
- assign species names to the measurements; until 490 names can be stored in atLEAF+
- view up to 9554 measurements stored in the device’s memory
- delete the most recently performed measurement
- delete all measurements
- transfer plant names to the device or measurements to a computer using the USB mode
Can be used with windows compatible software and USB data cable. The software allows to upload species names to the device and to download measurements from the device to the computer through the USB port (software sold separately)
- atLEAF+ chlorophyll meter
- Printed User Manual
- Two AA batteries
- Data cable
- Free Software (Pro version available for extra)
Unit ship weight: 3 lbs
- Measuring System - Optical density difference at 2 wavelengths (660nm and 940nm)
- Keys - 4 keys to operate all functions; simple, one-key operation to perform measurements only
- Display - 2 lines x 16 characters
- Data Memory Capacity - 5,000 measurements composed by value and associated species name; 500 names up to 32 characters long (28 characters displayed)
- Power Source - 2 AA (1.5V) batteries
- Battery Life - 5,000-30,000 measures, depending on use and batteries type
- Time to perform a measure - Less than 1 sec
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 164 x 78 x 49mm (6 1/2 x 3 x 2")
- Weight - 225g (8 oz)(not including batteries)
- Interface - USB with software for Windows
- Auto power off - after 1 minute of inactivity (10 minutes in USB mode)