Bird Control Spikes - Stainless Steel, Wide 7" x 10'
Eliminate the hassle and mess of pest birds with a physical barrier to unwanted nesting surfaces. These non-lethal, long-lasting stainless steel spikes effectively discourage birds from nesting on your building or structure.
Bird Spikes: Stainless Steel, Wide 7" x 10'
Eliminate the hassle and mess of pest birds with a physical barrier to unwanted roosting and nesting surfaces. These non-lethal, long-lasting stainless steel spikes effectively discourage birds from taking up residence in your building or structure.
Installing bird spikes can save you or your company valuable time and money: Save on insulation, siding, and roofs from replacement or repair, as well as damage to ledging, fencing, and vehicles. Use spikes to keep birds off: eaves, windowsills, awnings, roofs, cables, signs, chimneys and any other surface where birds roost or nest.
With bird spikes, eliminate corrosive droppings, reduce health and liability risks and increase your property’s aesthetics and value.
Bird Spikes are mounted on a flexible base so they can easily be installed on curved surfaces. Easily install with nails, glue, or ties. Comes with a 20-year warranty.
- ST302 Surgical Grade stainless steel spikes won't corrode or decay.
- Flexible polycarbonate base with UV inhibitors
- Installs easily with nails, glue, or ties
- Maintenance-Free when installed properly
- Length: 10' comes in 2’ sections
- Spike Width: 7"
- Heights: Highest Point: 4.3"
- Widths: Base: 0.8"
- Diameters: Hole in Base: 0.156", Polycarbonate center spike: 0.125"
Unit Ship Weight 5 lbs