BotaniGard 22WP - Insect Control (1Lb)
Wettable powder. Mycoinsecticide from A naturally occurring fungus for use against a wide variety of soft-bodied insects such as whiteflies, thrips, aphids, psyllids, mealybugs, scarab beetles, plant bugs and weevils.
BotaniGard 22WP 22% - Insect Control (1Lb)
For the control of adult and larval stages of whitefly, aphids,
thrips, psyllids, weevils and mealybugs
BotaniGard controls a wide variety of soft-bodied insects in greenhouse, field and nursery crops such as whiteflies, thrips, aphids, psyllids, mealybugs, scarab beetles, plant bugs and weevils. It has excellent plant safety on a broad range of crops. BotaniGard is registered for an extensive number of ornamentals, herbs and spices, vegetables, fruits and berries. There is no limit to the number of times that BotaniGard can be applied in a season. A weekly application program can prevent insect population explosions and provide a level of control equal to or better than conventional chemical programs.
- Controls a wide spectrum of insect pests.
- Highest viable spore counts available.
- Safe for workers and the environment.
- No preharvest interval.
- Exempt from all residue tolerances
- Short 4 hour re-entry period.
- IPM compatible.
- Compatible with beneficial insects.
- An ideal resistance management tool.
- Compatible with virtually all insecticides.
- Whiteflies, mealybugs, aphids - ½ lb to 1 lb/100 gallons
- Thrips - 1 lb to 2 lb/100 gallons
- Other labeled insects - ½ lb to 2 lb/100 gallons
- Interiorscape bed rates - ¼ to 1 tsp./gal./10 sq.ft.