Council Fire Rake with 60in Handle
This rake is designed for fire line clearing and heavy duty work. It is great for raking, chopping and heavy duty cultivation work.
Council Fire Rake with 60” Handle
- Tamp-down style handle socket breaks down easily for storage
- Heavy duty construction is ideal for fire control but can be used for many tasks
- 60” ash handle
- 12” wide overall head with easily visible red enamel coating
- Four teeth with sharpened edges cut through grass, roots, topsoil and moss
- Can be used to clear brush, chop roots and rake debris
- Long, straight ash handle is strong and lightweight
This durable rake was originally designed for clearing fire lines and has proven itself useful for a number of jobs. It is great for chopping, raking, removing underbrush and vines, for heavy grading and for cultivation purposes.
The rugged and simple design provides excellent leverage and cutting capabilities with its steel cutting teeth. The teeth are secured to an iron cross-beam which is attached to the ash handle with solid loop. The entire tool gives the user digging, raking and chopping abilities in the form of a rake.
Unit Ship Weight: 4.5 lbs