DeWitt 1.5oz Supreme Frost Blanket, N-Sulate (36ft x 500ft)
DeWitt 1.5 oz, Supreme, N-Sulate Frost blankets extend your growing season and keep temperatures beneath it 6 to 8 degrees warmer than outside. Extend your harvest season of vegetable plants and protect ornamentals and nursery stock.
DeWitt 1.5oz Supreme Frost Blanket, N-Sulate (36' x 500')
This item due to its size must ship via motor freight and charges calculated seperately.
- 1.5 oz non-woven frost protection blanket.
- Keeps temperatures underneath 6˚ to 8˚ warmer than outside temperatures.
- UV treated to resist breakdown from the Sun.
- Lasts for many years, especially when stored out of the Sun.
- Extends your growing season and can protect your investments against unexpexted frost.
- Simple and easy installation.
- Use with DeWitt Clip-Its to anchor.
DeWitt's 1.5 oz. fabric is ideal for protecting flowering annuals, bedding plants and vegetables from severe cold and freezing. Temperatures underneath the fabric are 6˚ to 8˚ warmer than outside conditions allowing you to lengthen your harvest time and extend your flowering season.
This medium weight frost blanket is great for freeze protection especially in spring and fall. Acts as a season extender and is great for protecting delicate plants like ornamentals and nursery stock. This blanket will also extend the harvest season for vegetable crops.
This blanket gives 50% light transmittance so you are still getting the light and warming qualities of the sun while keeping out the cooler air. These blankets extend the life of your plants and pay for themselves by saving your investments while others will freeze.
DeWitt’s 1.5 oz N-Sulate / Supreme frost protection fabric is a medium weight, permeable, UV treated fabric that installs installs easily and is reusable.
DeWitt is one of the USA leaders in agricultural fabric. They pioneered the field of permeable weed control fabrics and with over 30 years of product development they now sell the highest quality selection of agricultural fabrics on the market.
- Weight - 1.5 ounces per square yard
- Thickness - 11.5 mil
- Temperature underneath fabric is up to 6-8 degrees F. warmer than outside conditions
- Tensile Strength (lbs) - MD 35.9 / CD 27.1
- Elongation (%) - MD 120 / CD 135
- Trapezoid Tear - MD 10.8 / CD 7.6
- Air Permeability - 420 cubic sft/min
- Burst Strength - 61 psi
- Color - White
Unit Ship Weight: 192 lbs (Large package is equivalent to 230.5 lb)