DeWitt 1.5oz Supreme Frost Blanket, N-Sulate (Choose Size)
DeWitt 1.5 oz, Supreme, N-Sulate Frost blankets extend your growing season and keep temperatures beneath it 6 to 8 degrees warmer than outside. Extend your harvest season of vegetable plants and protect ornamentals and nursery stock.
DeWitt 1.5oz Supreme Frost Blanket, N-Sulate
This item due to its size must ship via motor freight and charges calculated separately.
- 1.5 oz non-woven frost protection blanket
- Keeps air underneath 6˚ to 8˚ warmer than outside temperatures
- UV resistant
- Multiple season use when stored properly
- Extends your growing season
- Simple and easy installation
- Use with DeWitt Clip-Its to anchor
- 50% light transmittance
DeWitt’s 1.5 oz N-Sulate Supreme frost protection fabric is a medium weight, permeable, UV treated fabric that installs installs easily and is reusable.
Ideal for protecting flowering annuals, bedding plants and vegetables from severe cold and freezing, this fabric keeps plants 6˚ to 8˚ warmer than outside conditions allowing you to lengthen your harvest time and extend your flowering season.
This fabric is a season extender, ideal for use in the spring and fall and protects delicate ornamentals, nursery stock, vegetable crops, and more.
DeWitt is one of the US leaders in agricultural fabric. They pioneered the field of permeable weed control fabrics and with over 30 years of product development they now sell the highest quality selection of agricultural fabrics on the market.
- Weight - 1.5 ounces per square yard
- Thickness - 11.5 mil
- Temperature underneath fabric is up to 6-8 degrees F. warmer than outside conditions
- Tensile Strength (lbs) - MD 35.9 / CD 27.1
- Elongation (%) - MD 120 / CD 135
- Trapezoid Tear - MD 10.8 / CD 7.6
- Air Permeability - 420 cubic sft/min
- Burst Strength - 61 psi
- Color - White
Configure DeWitt 1.5oz Supreme Frost Blanket, N-Sulate (Choose Size)