Dewitt Tree Support Slings 20in (Case of 60)
These soft strap tree support slings are great for supporting trees with a diameter of 5 inches or more without damaging the bark. With brass grommets and including 60 tree slings.
Dewitt Tree Support Slings 20” (Case of 60)
Great for supporting trees larger than 5” diameter without damaging the bark
- Will support trees without girdling
- 20” in length with #4 grommet at each end
- Installs quickly and easily for any tree support
- Great for jobs with 5” or larger diameter trees
- Won’t damage trees like ropes or wires in garden hoses
- Includes 60 tree support slings
The tree support sling is designed to support a tree without damage or girdling. It is made from a soft strap material which spreads the load out over a wide area on the tree bark while being soft and flexible.
This makes for a safe and strong way to support trees or pull them in a specific direction. The slings feature #4 brass grommets for a solid, permanent tie point which provides the flexibility to use rope, wire, twine, chain or anything else to support the tree.
Unit Ship Weight: 4 lbs