Dewitt Weed Barrier Pro 3.5oz Brown (8ft x 300ft)
This professional weed barrier is designed to provide a permanent barrier to weed growth while still allowing water and air to pass through. Comes in 3 different attractive colors.
Dewitt Weed Barrier Pro 3.5oz Brown (8’ x 300’)
The permanent solution to weeds without chemicals in 3 attractive colors
- Colored brown to match mulch or stone applications
- Black on the back side for ultimate light blockage
- Saves big on watering by conserving moisture in the soil
- Provides complete weed control
- Only fabric that is hydrophilic treated
- Lets water, air and nutrients through
- Easy to cut and install
- Uses multiple-layer technology
This fabric is designed to provide a permanent solution to weed growth problems. Trusted by professionals and homeowners alike. Made from spun, needle-punched polypropylene fabric which is allows water, air and nutrients to pass through. This fabric is designed for use underneath mulch, rocks or walkways to provide a permanent weed barrier.
A common problem with weed barriers is the fact that they prevent water from passing through to the roots of wanted plants. Dewitt fixes this problem by treating the fabric to be hydrophilic with needle holes which not only attracts water but allows it to pass freely through.
The absorbing function of this fabric is actually beneficial for wanted plants as it holds moisture in the soil. To keep sunlight from any weeds the reverse side of the fabric is solid black to cut out the most possible light from reaching any weeds. This fabric is easy to cut, easy to roll and easy to secure with anchoring pins, rods or weights.
- Polypropylene construction
- Color: Brown
- Permeability: 12 gal/sqft/min
- Dimensions: 8’ x 300’
Unit Ship Weight: 59 lbs (Large package is equivalent to 77 lb)