DuPont GroundGrid Ground Stabilization Small Grid (4ft x 25ft)
This honeycomb grid geotextile is a 3-D system for soil stabilization. Simply fill the grid with gravel, rock, sand or loam. Cell dimensions: 50 mm x 55 mm. 2 inches deep.
DuPont GroundGrid Ground Stabilization Small Grid (4' x 25')
Note: The small grid is recommended for driveways as it offers more reinforcement than the larger grid size. We also recommend a 3oz or more drainage fabric underneath the groundgrid.
- Prevents infill from spreading under load
- Helps prevent ruts from forming
- Allows water penetration both vertically and horizontally while keeping infill securely in place
- Durable, yet flexible, material conforms to any terrain
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage and transport
- 3-D honeycomb structure made from spunbound polypropylene fabric
- Expands to cover 4’ x 25’ area (108 sq. ft.)
- Cell dimensions: 50 mm x 55 mm
- Cell depth 2 inches.
The Dupont GroundGrid Soil Stabilization System is an expandable geotextile grid used for ground stabilization in landscape and construction projects. It performs the task of stabilizing infill such as rocks, gravel, sand and loam. This stabilization system is great for high traffic areas as it prevents rutting and movement. It also prevents infill from being washed out while allowing water to safely drain away.
Simply expand the three dimensional honeycomb system and place it on the project surface and fill with gravel, soil, sand, rocks or other mineral infill. This instantly creates a strong and stabilized surface that will not wash out.
- Lawn areas
- Parking lots
- Golf course paths
- Sporting fields
Unit Ship Weight: 11 lbs