Dura-Bench, Original Greenhouse Bench Tops (2ft x 4ft panel)
Designed to replace traditional wood, metal and wire greenhouse bench tops, Dura-Bench is a tougher, longer lasting growing surface that eliminates problems associated with other bench top materials.
Dura-Bench, Original Greenhouse Bench Tops (2’x 4’ panel)
- Made from durable, non-porous polypropylene plastic
- Peak load tested at 630 lbs
- Attractive, professional appearance
- Smooth surface allows trays, pots etc to slide across surface without snagging
- Panels will not rot, crack, or splinter like wood
- Will not corrode, rust or have sharp edges like expanded metal or wire tops
- Attaches to your bench structures quickly and easily
Dura-Bench Original Greenhouse Bench Top is designed to replace traditional wood, metal and wire greenhouse bench tops. Dura-Bench offers a tougher, longer lasting growing surface while eliminating problems associated with other bench top materials. This non-porous polypropylene plastic panel is designed with 1.1” x 1.1” square holes for easy cleaning, and is engineered to interconnect with other Dura-Bench panels to create a smooth, flat bench surface.
2’ wide by 4’ long with interlocking tabs running along the 4’ side, the design is ideally used in 4’ wide benches where no connection is made on the 2’ side of the panel. Attaching the Dura-Bench to metal, wood, or a pipe substructure is fast, and easy using #10 stainless steel screws (not provided). With countersunk pre-molded holes, the screws pull down and hold the panels from moving on the bench top.
Unit Ship Weight: 6.5 lbs