Extech Complete Electrical Test Kit With IR Temp - TK430-IR
The Complete Electrical Testing Kit features a True RMS Autoranging Multimeter, a 400A Clamp meter for measuring current and a Non-Contact Voltage Detector. Also includes a Non-Contact IR thermometer.
Extech Complete Electrical Test Kit With IR Thermometer - TK430-IR
Meets all plant maintenance, HVAC or electrical technician’s needs with a Multimeter, Clamp Meter, a Non-Contact Voltage Detector and a Wide Range Mini IR Thermometer
- Total Savings of $76 over buying the components separately
- Assembled to provide all the electrical testing needs for installation and repair of electrical systems, HVAC equipment and large appliances
- A Non-Contact InfraRed thermometer allows for quick surface temperature measurement
- Included in this kit:
- Model EX430 Autoranging True RMS Multimeter with 11 functions including capacitance, frequency and temperature
- Model MA200 400A Clamp Meter with basic AC Current and a 1mA resolution for highly accurate readings
- Model 42510 Wide Range Mini IR Thermometer which measures -58 to 1000 degrees F (-50 to 538C). With a built-in laser for precise temperature targeting and an 8:1 distance to target ratio for non-contact measuring of potentially dangerous surfaces
- Model 40130 Non-Contact Voltage Detector which detects AC Voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC without touching any source or conductor
- All of this comes in a heavy duty hard carrying case that provides protection and organization for the meters and the accessories
- Additional accessories include a set of CAT III 1000V test leads and Type K thermocouple bead probe and a Type K to Banana Input Adaptor
- Dimensions: 9.5x6.8x2.8" (241x173x71mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (1.2kg)
This test kit includes everything needed for electrical testing for HVAC or electrical applications. The EX430 Multimeter features accurate True RMS measuring technology on distorted waveforms which other meters cannot match. The clamp meter measures current up to 400A and features an impressive 1mA resolution.
A non-contact voltage detector provides a safe way of determining live wires without having to touch any potentially dangerous conductors. The Non-Contact IR thermometer is great for measuring temperature on potentially dangerous surfaces up to 1000 degrees F. Buying this versatile kit all together saves a total of $76 compared to purchasing the items separately.
Unit Ship Weight: 5 lbs