Extech Heavy Duty Industrial Multimeter Kit -EX505-K
The Heavy Duty Industrial Multimeter kit includes an EX505 Multimeter, a Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Detector and an 8 piece test lead kit all together for a highly safe and accurate test.
Extech Heavy Duty Industrial Multimeter Kit - EX505-K
A CAT IV rated multimeter, an AC Voltage Detector and an 8 piece professional test lead kit
- $56 savings compared to items purchased separately
- Included in this kit:
- EX505 True RMS waterproof (IP67)/Drop-proof multimeter for testing parameters such as voltage, current, capacitance, frequency, temperature and resistance
- DV25 Dual Range Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector and Flashlight
- TL808 Eight piece Professional Test Lead Kit
- Professional double-molded test leads
- Type K thermocouple bead probe with banana input adaptor
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Supplied in a soft carrying case that provides protection and organization for the meters and the accompanying accessories
The Heavy Duty Industrial Multimeter Kit builds a versatile kit around the EX505 Multimeter which features True RMS measurement technology for highly accurate readings. The EX505 tests voltage, current, resistance, frequency, capacitance and temperature all in one rugged and compact instrument.
The additional benefits of the Dual Range Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector allows for safe and easy determination of a voltage being present. With an audible and visual indication there can be no doubt when a live wire is near.
Finally the 8-piece professional test lead kit allows the EX505 Multimeter to perform all of its jobs flawlessly and right out of the package. With a CAT III-1000V safety rating and the added bonus of a Type K thermocouple bead probe for temperature measurement.
- EX505 Multimeter:
- Industrial Grade, Drop-proof, waterproof (IP67)
- True RMS technology
- CAT IV-600V
- 4000 count display
- CE/UL listed
- DV25 Non-Contact Voltage Detector:
- Dual Range (24 to 1000VAC/100 to 1000VAC)
- CAT IV-1000V, CE/UL
- Audible and Visual Indication
- 8-Piece Test Lead Kit
- CAT III-1000V rating
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 8 x 2” (248 x 203 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
Unit Ship Weight: 2 lbs