Extech Integrating Sound Level Meter with USB (407780A)
This integrating sound level datalogger can record 32,000 points of sound level and easily connects to your PC for data analysys.
Extech Integrating Sound Level Meter (407780A)
- Meets IEC 61672-1, 60651/60804 Type 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 specifications
- Datalogging function records up to 32,000 records
- Programmable integrating time
- Real time calendar / clock
- Precise linearity over wide range (100dB)
- Display modes: SPL, SPL max/min, Leq, SEL
- Impulse / Fast / Slow response settings
- Tripod mount
- Comes with windscreen, adjustment screwdriver, USB cable, Windows compatible software, battery, and case.
This integrating sound level datalogger with USB is the ideal instrument for logging up to 32,000 records. This versatile meter features adjustable response time with fast, slow and impulse timing. This has a wide measurement range from 30 to 130dB and a basic accuracy of plus or minus 1.5dB.
This meter is great for use indoors and in the field as well. With an easy to use PC interface and including all of the necessary software you need to upload and analyze your data.
Unit Ship Weight: 3
Measurement Range: 30 to 130dB
Basic Accuracy: ±1.5dB
Weighting (A & C): Yes
Response Time (Fast/Slow): Yes
Condenser Microphone: Detachable 0.5" (12.7mm)
Analog Output: AC/DC
PC Interface: Yes
Datalogging: 32,000 Records
Dimensions/Weight: 10.4x2.8x0.8" (265x72x21mm)/10.9oz (310g)