Extech pH, ORP, Temp Meter - PH300
Features automatic calibration, ATC,data storage, and self-diagnostics. The meter can recognize up to 13 types of pH standard buffer solutions. Digital filter for speed and accuracy. Ammonia and purified water modes are provided.
Extech Waterproof pH/mV/Temperature Kit 3-in-1 Meter (PH300)
with Lab-Quality Performance
- Measures pH, mV, and Temperature at your workbench or in the field
- Automatic calibration (4, 7, and 10pH)
- Choice of 3 point calibration for better accuracy
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Memory stores up to 200 readings with series number, measured value and temperature
- Large blue backlit dual LCD display
- Auto power off saves battery life with disable function
- Waterproof housing
- Complete with pH/mV/Temperature electrode, protective rubber holster, pH calibration solutions, 2 AA batteries and hard carrying case
The pH300 meter measures pH, mV, and temperature parameters. The built-in microprocessor provides automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, data storage, and self-diagnostics. The meter can recognize up to 13 types of pH standard buffer solutions. The meter’s digital filter improves measurement speed and accuracy. Two special modes (ammonia and purified water) are provided. The meter offers a backlit LCD display and is dust-proof and water-proof, meeting the IP57 rating.
This meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
Supplied Equipment List:
- pH300 Meter
- pH / ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) Electrode
- Standard buffer solutions (4.00pH, 7.00pH, and 10.01pH) / 50ml
- Screwdriver (for removing battery compartment)
- Batteries (2 x ’AA’ 1.5V)
- User’s Guide
- Carrying Case
Unit ship weight: 3Lbs