Extech True RMS Autoranging Multimeter, IR Thermometer EX470
This autoranging, True RMS multimeter is great for measuring voltage and current in both AC and DC. Also includes an IR thermometer for a non-contact reading with pinpoint accuracy.
Extech True RMS Autoranging Multimeter + IR Thermometer EX470
Economical Autoranging multimeter with 11 functions and True RMS accuracy as well as an IR thermometer
- True RMS for accurate readings of non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Built-in non-contact IR thermometer design with laser pointer for accurate targeting
- Large backlit LCD display with easy to read full 1” digits
- Autoranging functions determines the range on its own saving time while making for a user friendly instrument
- Advanced functions include Capacitance, Frequency and Type K thermometer
- Type K thermometer built-in for accurate temperature measurements
- Low current capability: measure down to 0.01 μA
- Input fuse protection and misconnection warnings
- Accessories include CAT III test leads, multi-position tilt stand and Velcro strap for hanging, protective holder with test lead holder, a general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probe and a 9V battery
- 3 Year Warranty.
The Heavy Duty Industrial Multimeter is an electronic measuring instrument that combines several measurement functions in one durable unit. A multimeter is an indispensible tool for anybody working on electronic devices or with electricity as they include features such as the ability to measure voltage and current in both direct currents(DC) and alternating currents(AC). This versatile instrument also includes an IR thermometer with a laser pointer for a non-contact highly accurate temperature reading.
The autoranging True RMS multimeter also measures resistance, capacitance, frequency and Type K temperature. A user friendly and highly accurate measurement device for all of your electrical testing needs. This rugged and compact design is growing in popularity and great for jobs of all kinds.
- Averaging/True RMS: True RMS
- Basic Accuracy (VDC): ±0.3%
- AC Voltage: 0.1mV to 750V
- DC Voltage: 0.1mV to 1000V
- AC Current: 0.1μA to 20A
- DC Current: 0.1μA to 20A
- Resistance: 0.1Ω to 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.01nF to 100μF
- Frequency: 0.001Hz to 10MHz
- Temperature (IR): -58 to 518°F (-50 to 270°C)
- Temperature (Type K): -4 to 1382°F (-20 to 750°C)
- Duty Cycle: 0.1% to 99.9%
- Continuity / Diode: Yes
- Dimensions: 7.4x3.2x2"(187x81x50mm)
- Weight: 0.75lbs (342g)
- Warranty: 3 years
Unit Ship Weight: 1.5 lbs