Extech Waterproof ExStik II Dissolved Oxygen Kit (DO600-K)
Dissolved oxygen Kit. DO600-K — Kit includes DO600 meter, DO603 membrane kit, 16ft (5m) extension cable, weighted probe guard, and hard carrying case.
Extech Waterproof ExStik II Dissolved Oxygen Kit
- Ideal for measuring water, soil solutions and especially of interest to people making compost tea.
- Oxygen level displayed as % Saturation or Concentration (mg/L [ppm])
- Adjustable Altitude Compensation (0-20,000ft in 1,000ft increments)
- Adjustable Salinity Compensation from 0 to 50ppt
- Analog bargraph indicates trrends
- Memory stores up to 25 data sets with DO and Temperature reading
- Self calibration on power up
- Data Hold, Auto power off, Low battery indicator
- Waterproof to IP57
The ExStik® DO600 dissolved oxygen / temperature meter will simultaneously display dissolved oxygen and temperature. Units of measure are % saturation, mg/l or ppm for dissolved oxygen, and °C or °F for temperature. Advanced features include Data Hold, 25 points memory, auto power off, automatic temperature compensation, salinity and altitude compensation. Careful use and maintenance will provide years of reliable service.
- ExStik II DO meter,
- DO electrode,
- protective sensor cap,
- DO603 replacement membrane Kit,
- 16ft (5m) extension cable,
- weighted probe guard,
- four 3V CR-2032 batteries,
- 48" (1.2m) neckstrap,
- and hard carrying case
Unit Ship Weight: 1Lb