Frost Guard Vented Plastic Plant Covers (15in x 13in)
Frost Guards are bell-shaped white polyethylene covers for plants with adjustable vents at the top. It protects plants from frost and other physical damage and extends growing seasons by up to 1 or 2 months.
Frost Guard Vented Plastic Plant Covers (15” x 13”)
- Hard white polyethylene construction
- Adjustable vents on the top prevent plants from baking in the day time
- Stackable design is easy to store
- Gives plants a head start
- Acts as a “mini-greenhouse” for plants
- Ideal for season extension up to 30-60 days and for plant protection
- Lasts for many seasons
- Easily anchors with landscape pins through 3 holes on the bottom rim
- Dimensions: 15” Height, 13” Diameter
- Made in the U.S.A.
Frost Guards are designed to protect vulnerable plants from destructive frosts and from physical damage during trimming or landscaping. They are made from high quality polyethylene and provide a physical barrier to frosts and cold temperatures. Frost Guards feature an adjustable vent on the top to prevent plants from “baking” during the day time but still prevent frosts from harming sensitive plants.
They are the perfect size for protecting roses, peppers, tomatoes, other vegetables, cuttings and more, allowing the user to extend their growing season by up to 30 to 60 days. It is easy to install as it fits easily over small plants and easy to store as they are designed to be stackable.
Note: Minimum order quantity of 3.
Unit Ship Weight: 3 lbs