Geogrid 9, Soil Stabilization Grid - 12ft x 150ft
Typically used for soil reinforcement applications such as retaining walls, steepened slopes, embankments, embankments over soft soils and waste containment. Aperture size of 0.75 inch.
Geogrid 9, Soil Stabilization Grid 12' x 150'
- No Special Tools Needed
- Average Aperture Size (Hole size): 0.75"
- Tensile Strength 8150 lbs/ft
- Helps Control Erosion
- Effective in Landscape Repairs
- Great for retaining walls
- Made from high molecular weight polyester yarns woven into a stable interlocking grid and then coated with a PVC Material
Geogrid is typically used for soil reinforcement applications such as retaining walls, steepened slopes, embankments, sub-grade stabilization, embankments over soft soils and waste containment applications. Geogrid 9 is more durable than Geogrid 8, 7, 5, 3, and 1 and has a much higher tensile strength.
Geogrid is composed of high molecular weight, high tenacity multifilament polyester yarns that are woven into a stable network placed under tension. The high strength polyester yarns are coated with a PVC material. SRW Geogrids are inert to biological degradation and are resistant to naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis and acids.
- Butt together at edges — DO NOT overlap geogrid.
- Eliminate any folds or looseness in the Geogrid by pulling tight and staking at the back.
- Always backfill and compact one course of block at a time.
- Keep an adequate cushion of soil between the geogrid and equipment
|Aperture Size (Average)||Inch||0.75|
|Wide Width Tensile Strength||lb/ft||8,150|
|Creep Limited Strength||lbs/ft||5,258|
|Ultimate Strain at Failure||%||15|
|Long Term Design Strength
Unit Ship Weight: 210 lbs