Containment liners have many applications. Whether you are lining an irrigation pond, an industrial pond, a golf course water hazard or a water feature in your own front yard we have the right liner for you whether it be a massive 150,000 square foot panel for linding a lake or a 500 square foot panel for your backyard pond, we can make it for you at a competitive price. With our BTL liners we can create the largest single panels possible in order to minimize seams, and both our reinforced polyethylene (RPE) and reinforced polypropylene (RPP) liners are fish and plant safe. Here is just a few possible applications.
- Pond, lake, streams and waterway liner.
- Field, manure and hay covers.
- Soil, irrigation and manure containment
- Construction drainage and water prevention
- Irrigation ponds, lagoons, fish farms and dam liners.
- Landscaping water features (golf hazards, waterfalls etc).
- Mining pit containment.
There is countless other applications with our custom made Reinforced Polyethylene containment liners.