DeWitt 1oz Deluxe Plus Frost & Germination Blanket (50' x 1000')
DeWitt 1oz Deluxe Plus Frost And Germination Blanket (50' x 1000')
This item due to its size must ship via motor freight and charges calculated seperately.
- 1 oz non-woven frost protection blanket.
- Keeps temperatures underneath 6˚warmer than outside temperatures.
- Provides 90-95% Seed germination compared with 60-65% from straw.
- UV treated to resist breakdown from the Sun.
- Lasts for many years, especially when stored out of the Sun.
- Extends your growing season and can protect your investments against unexpexted frost.
- Simple and easy installation.
- Ideal to help seed germination and as a barrier against insects and fungus spores.
- Also helps protect against wind, birds and scorching sun leading to a more preductive growing season.
- Use with DeWitt Clip-Its to anchor.
This DeWitt 1 oz fabric is a light to medium weight blanket that helps to protect vegetation and help germinating seed by offering a 6 degree of frost protection meaning it maintains a temperature 6 degrees higher than outside temperatures. In addition the Deluxe Plus frost blanket helps protect agains wind, birds, insects and scorching sun.
This fabric warms your plants while keeping out birds, insects and pounding rains. This is a great way to germinate more of your seeds in a reusable and easy to apply way.
DeWitt's Deluxe Plus floating row cover is made from a 1oz, white, 100% spunbound polyester fabric for use in grass seeding in commercial and residential sites. It creates an excellent microenvironment for seed germination and acts as a barrier between insects and fungus spores. It is also a great low cost insulation against the elements. New technology has allowed the creation of micro-fine spunbound fibers which has incredible strength for such a lightweight fabric and unlike polypropylene, is resistant to ultraviolet rays.
DeWitt is one of the USA leaders in agricultural fabric. They pioneered the field of permeable weed control fabrics and with over 30 years of product development they now sell the highest quality selection of agricultural fabrics on the market.
Unit Ship Weight: 350 lbs, (Due to its size this item must ship motor freight large package is equivalent to 420 Lb)