Horiba IG-320 Precision Gloss Meter (0-100 GU)
Horiba IG-320 Precision Gloss Meter, 60° Range (0-100 GU)
Data memory and instant averaging functions, high precision integrated gloss tester
- Measures from 0 to 100 GU (Gloss Units)
- 60 degree measurement range
- Save up to 99 gloss measurements
- View reading averages at ay time
- One step calibration
- Measure instantaneously from low gloss matte surfaces to the highly polished paints, coatings or waxes
- Lasts a long 15 hours of operation on one set of batteries
- Small, super lightweight at 400g (14oz.)
HORIBA Gloss Checkers provide an easy-to-use and an objective way of inspecting surface luster, eliminating ambiguity of subjective observations. HORIBA Gloss Checkers give numerical value to glossiness, which can be utilized in quality control and process benchmarks. Compact, light and simple to use, HORIBA Gloss Checkers are ideal for measuring Gloss in a wide range of applications.
The high quality Horiba IG-320 Gloss Checker is made by Horiba to the highest standards and delivers a super easy to use single key operation glossmeter. View continuous measurements as you move the IG-320 along a surface or press a key to save your measurement. Save up to 99 gloss measurements and view the average at any time. Measure instantaneously from low gloss matte surfaces to the highly polished paints, coatings or waxes providing uniform production quality.
- Sheen on leaves. Measure the waxy coating of leaves as a measure of quality.
- Plastic Film. Check quality of films such as greenhouse plastics for weathering.
- Glass. Check the optical polish and refraction of glass including cleanliness.
- Vehicles and machinery. HORIBA Gloss Checkers are used as a part of regular vehicle and equipment maintenance to check for wear of protective coating.
- Masonry and building exteriors. HORIBA Gloss Checkers are handy when assuring uniform finish when using stone, wood, concrete, aluminum sashes and other materials.
- Wood resin coatings. Inspect quality and deterioration on furniture and wooden products.
- Rubber. Check tires on your vehicles and equipment for wear and deterioration.
- Leather. Check wear on leather.
- Plastic molding surface inspection. Check the lustre and weathering on plastic. This can include outside moldings and even video screens.
- Paint coatings and ink. Quality control, exposure tests and gloss inspection of finishes.
- Evaluation of detergents. Check the quality and effectiveness of cleaning materials with a before and after gloss inspection.
- Floor maintenance. Check the shine on your mopped floors to evaluate cleanliness.
Unit ship weight: 2 Lbs