Horiba IG-331 Precision Gloss Checker (0-100 GU)
Horiba IG-331 Precision Gloss Checker, 60 or 20° Range (0-100 GU)
Choice of measurement angle at 60° or 20°, Convenient remote sensor type
- Measures from 0 to 100 GU (Gloss Units)
- 60 or 20 degree measurement range
- One step calibration
- Measure instantaneously from low gloss matte surfaces to the highly polished paints, coatings or waxes
- Extremely long battery life of 50 hours with one set of batteries
- Small, super lightweight at 350g.
The high quality Horiba IG-331 Gloss Checker is made by Horiba to the highest standards and delivers a super easy to use single key operation glossmeter. View continuous measurements as you move the IG-331 sensor along a surface. Measure instantaneously from low gloss matte surfaces to the highly polished paints, coatings or waxes providing uniform production quality.
- Sheen on leaves. Measure the waxy coating of leaves as a measure of quality.
- Glass. Check the optical polish and refraction of glass including cleanliness.
- Vehicles and machinery. HORIBA Gloss Checkers are used as a part of regular vehicle and equipment maintenance to check for wear of protective coating.
- Masonry and building exteriors. HORIBA Gloss Checkers are handy when assuring uniform finish when using stone, wood, concrete, aluminum sashes and other materials.
- Wood resin coatings. Inspect quality and deterioration on furniture and wooden products.
- Plastic Film. Check quality of films such as greenhouse plastics for weathering.
- Rubber. Check tires on your vehicles and equipment for wear and deterioration.
- Leather. Check wear on leather.
- Plastic molding surface inspection. Check the lustre and weathering on plastic. This can include outside moldings and even video screens.
- Paint coatings and ink. Quality control, exposure tests and gloss inspection of finishes.
- Evaluation of detergents. Check the quality and effectiveness of cleaning materials with a before and after gloss inspection.
- Floor maintenance. Check the shine on your mopped floors to evaluate cleanliness.
Unit ship weight: 2 Lbs