Agtec Black/White Blackout Light Deprivation Film 12 mil (per sq.ft.)
Agtec Black/White Blackout Light Deprivation RPE Film 12 mil (per sq.ft.)
- Black on one side and white on the other for maximum light deprivation.
- We also offer the choice of black/black and white/white colors.
- Scrim reinforced Polyethylene for high strength in the harshest environments.
- Water tight construction is 100% waterproof and can also be used for water containment.
- 7+ Years of UV resistance. Material retains over 90% strength after 2000 hours of direct sunlight
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our black/white light deprivation film features 100% light blocking, with no pinholes or perforations. This material is used to prevent all outside light from entering an area which has many uses including hydroponics where you want to precisely control the lighting environment.
Our black/white film is a very heavy duty 12 mil polyethylene. The white outer layer reflects light and heat and contains UV inhibitors and thermal stabilizers to reduce heat build-up. The black inner layer is hydrocarbon stablized to enhance outdoor life and ensure total light deprivation. The material is reinforced with heavy duty scrim to be exceptionally strong and resist rips and tears even in the harshest climates.
The film is also 100% waterproof and is versatile enough to be used in many containment liner applications.
Note: This is a custom cut item made to your individual specifications. It cannot be returned or refunded once the item has been shipped out.
- Weight: 5.4 OZ./SQ.YD. (+/-5%)
- Thickness: 12 MILS (+/-10%)
- Coating thickness: 1.5 MILS EACH (+/-10%)
- Tensile strength (grab method): MD 215LBS. TD 145 LBS.
- Elongation to break: WARP 35%
- Tear strength (Tongue method): MD 50 LBS/INCH, TD 50 LBS/INCH
- Bursting stength (Mullen): 300 PSI
- UV Resistence: >90% Strength retained after 2000 hours.
Unit Ship Weight: 0.08 lb/square foot