Sun Selector Black/White Panda Film 4 mil - 16' x 100'
Sun Selector Black/White Panda Film 4 mil 16' x 100'
- Ships immediately, no lead time unlike custom plastic.
- Black on one side, white on the other
- UV stabilized allows this film to last for multiple seasons
- Great for light blocking applications
- For use in weed control applications
- Blocks all light while reflecting light on the white side
- Ideal for indoor growing applications without letting any light escape
- Acts as a strong, waterproof black-out film
- Provides privacy for growing systems
- As strong as many 5 or 6 mil films from our competitors
Cover Plus Film is designed to be a lightweight and strong film with a black side and a white side. This allows it to perform multiple unique tasks that regular film cannot. These applications include weed control, greenhouse black-out, indoor growing tents, overwinter plant protection, and added growing privacy.
This film is 100 microns thick and is economically priced for use by smaller beginner gardeners and larger organizations as well. Cover Plus gives the user the ability to line growing areas or cover the ground around plants with the black side down. This cuts all light away from weeds while reflecting ambient light back onto the plants.
Note: This is a custom cut item made to your individual specifications. It cannot be returned or refunded once the item has been shipped out.
- Structure covering such as warehouse storage areas
- Used as a float bed liner
- Darkening and shading effects during certain periods for prolonging dormancy and promoting flowering
- Weed barrier for orchard plantings and row crops
- Greenhouse black outs and growing/storage privacy
- Overwinter protection
Fitting Sun Selector Films
- For Greenhouses with spans of up to 24 feet use a film with a width of the span + 3 feet
- For 26 feet and wider spans use a film with width of the span + 5 feet.
- For tunnels - use a film with an additional width of 5 feet.
- The length of the film should be at least 16 feet longer than the greenhouse or tunnel.
- For curtains - calculate the width leaving an additional 20"-28" for attachment. The film length should run the full length of the greenhouse.
- Thickness: 100 microns
- Elongation at Break: 750%
- Tear Resistance: 11,000 GR./mm
- Falling Dart Drop Impact: 800 GR.
- Light Transmission in PAR: 0%