Kings 50 Gallon Skid Sprayer Diaphragm Pump 5 1/2hp w/ 12ft Boom
This sprayer is mounted to an aluminum skid frame and has a 50 gallon tank capacity and a 12' spray boom. A 5.5hp Honda engine and a diaphragm pump provide 5gpm at 275psi. FREE SHIPPING!
Kings 50 Gallon Skid Sprayer Diaphragm Pump 5 1/2hp w/ 12' Boom
- 5.5 horsepower Honda GX160 Series Engine
- Udor IOTA-20/GR Diaphragm Pump (5 gpm, 275 psi)
- 50 gallon high density plastic tank
- Adjustable pressure regulator
- Adjustable agitation feature keeps solutions mixed and uniform
- Comes with a 12' electrically controlled spraying boom that folds up for transportation
- 50’ of 3/8” high pressure hose and adjustable pattern Green Garde GES spray gun are included
- Welded aluminum skid frame protects and organizes the sprayer components
- Easily mounted to a trailer or utility vehicle for mobile spraying
- 5/5/1 Warranty: 5 year-frame/ 5 year-tank/ 1 year-parts & labor (Limited to manufacturer defects)
- Free shipping!
This skid sprayer is designed to perform almost any spraying task. With a powerful 5.5 horsepower Honda engine the pump can provide 5 gallons per minute at 275psi. This high pressure and flow rate is ideal for spraying into trees and shrubs as well as for cleaning purposes. It features a 12' spray boom that is controlled by an automatic electric switch which allows the user to activate spraying remotely from inside the cab of a truck or utility vehicle.
The 50 gallon tank is made from high density white plastic and is lightweight and durable. The entire system is mounted on a lightweight, yet rugged, welded aluminum frame. Aluminum is the perfect choice as it is resistant to corrosion and lightweight for portability. The entire unit features everything needed to start spraying.
- Application of pesticides, herbicides or fungicides
- Application of water soluble nutrients and fertilizers
- Virtually any other spraying task
Unit Ship Weight: 180 lbs
Ships Via Motor Freight