Kings Dual Tank 100/50 Gallon Skid Sprayer w/ 300ft Hose Reel
This sprayer is mounted on an aluminum skid frame and features a 100 and a 50 gallon tank. Capable of 9.5gpm and a pressure up to 580psi. This covers almost any spraying job. FREE SHIPPING!
Kings Dual Tank 100/50 Gallon Skid Sprayer w/ 300' Hose Reel
- Dual tank sprayer allows the user to draw and spray from one or both tanks simultaneously
- Extra versatility for spraying different solutions with the same sprayer
- High performance 9.5 gallons per minute flow rate
- 580psi diaphragm pump ideal for distance spraying
- Remote mounted filter is accessible for easy cleaning
- 5.5 HP Honda GX160 Series engine provides easy, reliable starts
- Hypro D30GRGI Diaphragm Pump (9.5 gpm, 580 psi)
- Built-in pressure regulator for fine-tuning sprayer output
- Jet agitation keeps the spray solution mixed and uniform
- All aluminum welded frame will not rust or corrode
- Includes 300' of high pressure 3/8" ID hose with an electric hose reel and a Green Garde GES pistol spray gun with adjustable spray nozzle
- Free shipping!
This sprayer features a 100 and a 50 gallon tank that provides added versatility and spraying options without refilling. The dual tank sprayer allows the user to draw from one or both tanks simultaneously which lets the user mix certain solutions while spraying. This skid sprayer is mounted on a rugged, yet lightweight, aluminum frame. This keeps the engine, pump, tank, and hose organized and protected.
The pump can provide a high flow rate of 9.5 gallons per minute at 580psi. This makes long range spraying and cleaning tasks fast and easy. The tanks have a capacity of 50 and 100 gallons to maximize spraying time and minimize refilling time.
For added portability the entire unit can be secured to a trailer or vehicle for field use. All of the components are rated for high pressures and are corrosion resistant for long lasting performance.
- Application of pesticides, herbicides or fungicides
- Application of water soluble nutrients and fertilizers
- Virtually any other spraying task
Ships Via Motor Freight