LaMotte Ammonia Nitrogen Salicylate Octa-Slide Kit – 3304-02
This kit tests the Ammonia Nitrogen in aqueous samples. It uses a Salicylate Octa-Slide comparator technique for determining the concentration of Ammonia Nitrogen from 0.0 to 2.0 ppm.
LaMotte Ammonia Nitrogen Salicylate Octa-Slide Kit – 3304-2
- 60 mL *Salicylate Ammonia #1
- 30 mL *Salicylate Ammonia #2
- 30 mL Salicylate Ammonia #3
- 2 Test Tubes, plastic, w/caps
- 1 Octa-Slide Viewer
- 1 Ammonia-Nitrogen Octa-Slide Bar, 0 - 2 ppm
This kit uses salicylate which reacts to form a blue color. In combination with the yellow reagent color it produces colors from yellow to blue. The salicylate method is preferred for salt water analysis and does not contain mercury salts as does the Nessler method. The resulting color produced by the reaction is compared to an Octa-slide to determine the concentration from 0 to 2.0 ppm in aqueous samples.
- Test System: Salicylate Octa-Slide
- Range/Sensitivity: 0.0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 ppm Ammonia Nitrogen
- # Tests (# Reagents): 50 (3)
Unit Ship Weight: 5 lbs (Potentially Hazardous Materials)