Lighthouse Controlled Environment Growing Tent 4ft x 4ft
This growing tent allows the user to grow year round and in any climate. It has duct ports and a reflective interior along with a steel frame and double thick floor.
Lighthouse Controlled Environment Growing Tent 4’ x 4’
- Provides a bright, warm growing environment year round for plants
- 0.8mm steel thickness, powder-coated white poles
- Strong, plastic molded corners
- Premium quality zippers hold strong and provide a good seal
- 5 duct ports with drawstrings allow the user to feed ventilation pipes, power cords or irrigation tubes into the tent (4” to 9”)
- Roll up rear door with straps to keep the doors open
- Duct ports with twin socks, no flanges necessary for set up
- Waterproof double layered floor holds up to foot traffic
- Inner lining is 500 D canvas material with dimpled metallic reflection – the same as premium units
- Exterior dimensions: 55” x 55” x 84”
The Lighthouse Controlled Environment is designed to provide a warm, bright growing environment for plants while eliminating excess light from escaping. This growing tent has a reflective surface on the interior to make the most of grow lighting and is designed to hold warmer temperatures inside.
This warm, bright interior allows plants to grow all year round like they were growing in the middle of summer. The tent has duct ports that allow ventilation pipes to enter or for power cords or irrigation tubing. The ports have “socks” that wrap tightly around pipes to keep warm air inside and prevent light from escaping.
This tent has a double layered floor for strength and rugged powder-coated steel pipes for a frame. Great for growing vegetables, flowers, herbs and much more no matter what time of the year it is or where the grower is located.
Unit Ship Weight: 31 lbs