ManPlow 36in Snow Pusher with Padded Handle
The ManPlow is a 36" wide snow pusher designed to clear large areas of snow. It features the EZ Glide Edge that reduces gouging of sod and earth and is made with durable, lightweight aluminum.
ManPlow 36" Snow Pusher with Padded Handle
- 36" total width cleans a wide swath
- Aluminum blade is durable and corrosion resistant
- 2 3/4" EZ Glide Edge does not gouge surfaces and eliminates over penetration into soft surfaces such as sod or loose dirt
- "Shock Absorbing" comfort grip reduces stress on hands
- Works both forward and backward - Moves the majority of snow moving forward and cleans it up moving backward
- Capable of oving snow loads of up to 300 lbs at a time (depending on snow conditions and user strength)
- U-handle size: 48" L x 20" W
- Overall height: 53 1/2"
- Total weight: 9 1/2 lbs
The ManPlow is ideal for pushing and scraping snow to open walkways, sidewalks, driveways, porches and more. It has an overall width of 36" that allows the user to quickly clear large areas. The U-shaped handle allows the user to maximize their pushing power with both hands and move up to 300 lbs of snow at a time (depending on weather conditions and user strength).
The ManPlow also features a 2 3/4" wide EZ Glide Edge that reduces gouging of soft surfaces such as grass or loose dirt. This makes the ManPlow ideal for cleaning snow from practically any area. It works in both forward and backward as it moves the majority of snow with the forward push and cleans up residual snow with a backward pull. The lightweight yet durable aluminum blade will last for years of use.
Unit Ship Weight: 11 lbs