Max-Fan 6in Variable Speed Centrifugal Fan
This centrifugal fan is an improved design to add more power to an already efficient design. Great for ventilation of growing operations, barns, sheds, greenhouses and homes.
Max-Fan 6” Variable Speed Centrifugal Fan
- Improved centrifugal fan design
- Energy efficient
- Small airtight housing
- Cost of energy is 70-90% lifetime cost
- Optimized mixed flow is quieter than other fans of the same size
- Comes with an 8' power cord and a 5 year warranty
- More powerful than traditional centrifugal fans
- Variable speed design lets the user adjust the fan speed between 334 C.F.M., 264 C.F.M. and 201 C.F.M.
- Can be placed in ductwork or vents for excellent ventilation
Max-Fans take centrifugal fans to a whole new level, adding power to an already efficient design. A centrifugal fan works by accelerating air 90 degrees away from the central spinning shaft.
This uses natural centrifugal forces to our benefit, causing air to accelerate with less effort and with surprising power. These fans can move large volumes of air in a small period of time, making them ideal for indoor growing operations and air exchangers. Other popular uses for these fans are ventilation of barns, sheds, greenhouses and residences.
It is extremely important to have proper ventilation for indoor growing operations. All other factors can be in place but if there is improper ventilation then the plants growth will be stunted and the yields reduced. Proper ventilation replicates natural growth conditions and ensures plants have the proper oxygen and carbon dioxide concentrations that they need.
Unit Ship Weight: 7 lbs