Megahome Water Distiller, Stainless Steel - Glass Collection
The Megahome countertop water distiller with its 580 watt motor can generate a gallon of pure water in 5.5 hours.
Megahome Water Distiller, Stainless Steel
- 1 gallon glass collection jug Included
- Automatic thermostat control
- Automatically switches off when complete
- 5.5 hour approx boil time per gallon
- All stainless steel interior including upper dome and condensing coils
- Stainless steel and black exterior
- Activated carbon filters remove any unusual flavors.
- Eliminates the need to buy plastic bottled water
- 580 Watt motor
- Full 1 year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee. UL, CSA, CE, CB, and GS certified.
The Megahome water distiller with its simple and compact design, easily generates distilled water in your own kitchen or laboratory. These counter top distillers are convenient, low cost, easy to use. The distiller makes 1 gallon in 5.5 hours and makes up to 4 gallons a day. It features a full stainless steel boil chamber, dome, condensing coils, and glass collection for the purest distilled water. UL listed.
- Water distiller detachable power cord
- Condenser top
- 1 gallon glass collection jug
- Citric acid residue cleaner, 250g (8oz.).
- 6 carbon filter packs.
Unit ship weight: 11 lbs
Water distillation is the process of heating up water until it turns to steam and then recapturing the water as it condenses. The process kills off all the bacteria in the water and removes all the chemicals leaving you with pure drinking water. Whether you want to remove chemicals from your public water, or remove the bacteria and impurities from your private well, there is no better way to purify your water.
- Stainless steel boiling chamber including stainless steel dome.
- Distiller Output -16 liters(Over 4 gallons)/day
- Size: 8 in.(20cm) width X 14 1/4 in.(36cm) hght.
- Power source: AC 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 580W (Total) Heater 565W / Cooling Fan 15W
- Weight: 3.5 Kg(7.7lbs)
- Capacity: 4 L.(1 gal.) per 5-6 hours.
- Warranty: Full One Year, Parts and Labor.