Mildew Cure Foliar Spray Fungicide – 1 Gal
A contact kill foliar spray fungicide, all natural, an excellent tool to combat powdery mildew it is safe, effective, long-lasting, and suitable for organic food production. It poses no danger of toxic effects to humans or animals
Mildew Cure® Foliar Spray Fungicide – 1 Gal
- Derived from garlic extracts & other essential oils
- Active ingredients are food grade 100% organic materials
- No danger of toxic effects to humans or animals
- Contact kill foliar spray fungicide
- No Re-Entry Interval and no Pre-Harvest Interval
- Safe to rotate with other fungicides
- No harmful residue
- One pint makes ten gallons
Mildew Cure as a natural product, can be an excellent tool to combat powdery mildew, while offering little chance for disease resistance build up. Mildew Cure is safe, effective, long-lasting, and suitable for organic food production. It can also fit within a prevention or IPM program.
Mildew Cure protects your crops through harvest and is less harmful to beneficial fauna than most fungicides. There is no residue of concern. Mildew Cure has the ability to suppress spider mites population to some extent, which will help preventively control powdery mildew. It helps control Powdery Mildew on many types of crops such as melons, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, trees crops, grapes and flowers. Thorough coverage is important.
Unit Ship Weight: 15 lbs
Cannot Ship to Canada