Monofilament Black for Deer Fence 8 ga 1,200 lb (2000ft Roll)
This monofilament is designed for tensioning and supporting deer fences, chicken fences and netting. It is made from high quality poly that is UV resistant and extremely strong. Great for tensioning tops and bottoms of fences.
Monofilament Black for Deer Fence 8 ga 1,200 lb (2000’ Roll)
- High quality poly construction has a 1,200 lb breaking load
- Ideal for tensioning deer fences, chicken wire and netting
- Comes on a spool for easy dispensing over long distances
- UV stabilized design holds up for extended periods in the outdoors
- Great for tensioning both the tops and bottoms of fences
- Can also be used as a tie down or guy wire
This monofilament is made from high quality poly and resists UV degradation, corrosion and harsh weather conditions to provide a strong, durable tensioned line along the tops and bottoms of deer fences. It comes on a spool for easy dispensing and is great for adding strength and support to deer fences, chicken wire and netting. It has a breaking load of 1,200 pounds and can be used with gripples or sleeves for tensioning.
Unit Ship Weight: 25 lbs