Monofilament Support Wire For Fencing and Netting 12 ga 700 lb (1000ft Roll)
This monofilament is designed for tensioning and supporting deer fences, chicken fences and netting. It is made from high quality poly that is UV resistant and extremely strong. Great for tensioning tops and bottoms of fences.
Monofilament Support Wire For Fencing & Netting 12 ga 700 lb (1000’ Roll)
- High quality poly construction has a 700 lb breaking load
- Ideal for tensioning deer fences, chicken wire and netting
- Comes on a spool for easy dispensing over long distances
- UV stabilized design holds up for extended periods in the outdoors
- Great for tensioning both the tops and bottoms of fences
- Can also be used as a tie down or guy wire
This monofilament is made from high quality poly and resists UV degradation, corrosion and harsh weather conditions to provide a strong, durable tensioned line along the tops and bottoms of deer fences. It comes on a spool for easy dispensing and is great for adding strength and support to deer fences, chicken wire and netting. It has a breaking load of 700 pounds and can be used with gripples or sleeves for tensioning.
Simply weave this filament across the top of your fencing and secure to your posts to stop your netting from sagging. It also gives extra support if any weight is applied.
Unit Ship Weight: 12 lbs