Multi-range Conductivity Meter with Manual Temp Compensation
The Multi range Conductivity Meter is a multi range bench top conductivity meter with four measurement ranges to ensure the highest resolution and accuracy to meet high measuring requirements.
Multi-range Conductivity Meter with Manual Temperature Compensation
The Multi-range Conductivity Meter is a multi-range bench top conductivity meter with four measurement ranges to ensure the highest resolution and accuracy to meet high measuring requirements.
Calibration is performed manually up to 1-point simply by adjusting a knob on the front of the meter. The temperature compensation is done manually and the temperature value can also be set with an adjustment knob.
It comes supplied with the HI 76300 probe with a 4-ring platinum sensor and 1 m (3.3') cable. This rugged probe responds faster than conventional stainless steel models and can be also used for measuring highly acidic or alkaline samples, or at high temperatures.
The Multi-range Conductivity Meter is supplied with HI 76300 probe with 1m (3.3') cable, 12 Vdc adapter and instructions.
- Range: EC 0.0 to 199.9 µS/cm; 0 to 1999 µS/cm; 0.00 to 19.99mS/cm
- Resolution: µS/cm; 1 µS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm
- Accuracy: ±1% F.S. (excluding probe error)
- Calibration: Manual, 1 point
- Temperature Compensation: Manual, 0 to 50° (32 to 122°F) with ß = 2%/°C
- Probe: HI 76300, platinum 4-ring sensor, 1 m (3.3') cable (included)
- Power Supply: 12 Vdc adapter (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 240 x 182 x 74 mm (9.4 x 7.2 x 2.9")
- Weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lb.)
Unit Ship Weight: 4 lbs