Mycoshield Fungicide For Fire Blight And Black Spot (2 Lb)
Certified Organic: Used to prevent bacterial diseases in pomme and stone fruits especially fire blight in pears and bacterial spot in peaches and nectarines. OMRI Listed for organic production.
Mycoshield Bactericide for Stonefruits - 2 lbs
- Provides 4-6 days protection against fire blight in applies and pears
- Up to 7 days protection against bacterial spot in nectarines & peaches
- OMRI Listed for organic production
- Compatible with most pesticides commonly used in an orchard
- Effective when applied prior to the onset of disease
- Gentle protectant bactericide
- Will not affect appearance/growth of fruit
- Easy on plants and animals
- Long-lasting preventative control
Mycoshield is used to prevent bacterial diseases in stone fruits especially fire blight in apples and pears and bacterial spot in peaches and nectarines. Alternating or rotating Mycoshield with steptomycin products such as Agri-mycin decreases the chance of disease resistance while continuing to provide quality control.
Pears – Use 8 oz. Mycoshield powder per 50 gals water and begin spray application at 10% bloom at a rate of 50-100 gals of solution per acre. Repeat spray applications at 4-6 day intervals. Many growers attain reasonable control when carefully applied 12-24 hours after infection. Do not apply within 60 days of harvest.
Peaches and Nectarines – Use 6 oz. Mycoshield powder per 50 gals water spray on a weekly application schedule beginning with shuck split. Applications are weekly after shuck split stage. Cease application 3 weeks before harvest.
Mixing instructions – To avoid possible pesticide contamination use only clean metal or plastic containers in preparing all solutions.
Oxytetracycline calcium complex - 31.5% (equivalent to 17% oxytetracycline)
Unit Ship Weight: 3lbs