Peavey Skidding Tongs with Swivel Hook 20in Opening
This skidding tong features a swivel hook for easy chain attachment and can lift and pull large logs. The harder you pull the harder it grips. Opening range from 1" to 20".
Peavey Skidding Tongs with Swivel Hook 20” Opening
- Drag and load heavy logs
- Swivel hook quickly and easily hooks to towing chains
- The harder you pull the harder they grip
- Heavy duty steel design
- Angled grip prongs pull large logs with ease
- Can be pulled with a truck, ATV, tractor, skidder and more
- Great for lifting logs off the ground as well
- Opening range from 1" to 20"
These skidding tongs provide a rugged and stable grip which grips more as it is pulled. It has a heavy steel construction and is great for pulling large and small logs.
It has angled gripping prongs which go deeper into the wood as it is pulled, producing a remarkably strong grip. These tongs can be used to pull and lift logs and only weigh 11 lbs. Great for homeowners and foresters alike.
Note: Should not be used for overhead lifting.
Unit Ship Weight: 15 lbs