Phat Muffler for Ventilation Systems 30in x 8in
This muffler is great for ventilation applications where excess noise can be a problem. The 85% noise reduction coefficient is the best on the market.
Phat Muffler for Ventilation Systems 30” x 8”
- 85% Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) – Best on the market
- Great for growers in close proximity to neighbors who don’t like extra sound
- Lightweight aluminum construction is easy to hang and will not corrode
- 45 degree inner taper before flanges helps to reduce more noise and provide smooth air flow
- The Phat glass pack design won’t disintegrate like foam products
- Glass pack design has almost no back pressure and allows air to flow freely
- 4” to 12” diameter sizes available with regular length and super Phat mini sizes
- Maximum free flow air movement doesn’t inhibit the ventilation systems efficiency
The Phat muffler not only reduces sound but has almost no back pressure associated with its operation. This is due to the free flow air movement inside of the muffler with the insulating and noise reduction material being positioned on the outer walls of the muffler.
The Phat muffler is designed with an incredible 85% Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC), which is the best on the market. This muffler helps to reduce the noise caused by ventilation systems and high air flow. It fits directly into existing duct work and is made from aluminum which will not corrode and is relatively lightweight.
A muffler is great for use in an urban environment or when a growing operation is within close proximity to a living space. A quieter growing system makes everyone happier and will help the grower stay out of trouble.
Note: Pictured is a Phat Muffler attached to a Phat Carbon Air Filter, which is not included.
Unit Ship Weight: 11 lbs