Poly Convection Tubing 4 mil 12” Diameter (Per Linear Foot)
This custom cut Poly Convection Tubing is a lightweight, durable, and UV stabilized ventilation option that is ideal for greenhouses, warehouses, workshops and more. Priced per linear foot. PLEASE INPUT THE TOTAL LENGTH IN FEET.
Poly Convection Tubing 4 mil 12” Diameter
- Made from clear polyethylene
- UV stabilized
- Light weight
- Custom cut length
- Each tube is guaranteed to support the full cubic feet/minute output of the same diameter fan
- 4 mil film is guaranteed for 1 year and the 6 mil film for 3 years
- Custom hole-punched in one of 5 different hole configurations
- Ventilation for cooling greenhouses
- Uniform dispersion of heat from a forced hot-air furnace
- Improved air mixing in greenhouses
- Introduction of dry air into greenhouses
- Providing gentle streams of ventilation air instead of harsh blasts of air
- Heating selected areas of a greenhouse (when the whole house does not need heat)
Note this product has a minimum order quantity of 100 linear feet and a maximum quantity of 400 linear feet per piece of tubing.
This polyethylene convection tubing is designed for use in greenhouses, barns, warehouses, and practically any structure in need of even air distribution. It can be used for heating applications, ventilation purposes, directional airflow and more. Transparent and UV stabilized, it is designed to hold up against direct sunlight and damp conditions, while allowing for maximum light penetration. A properly designed tube will make full use of the airflow provided by your fan or blower and helps to distribute the air evenly down the length of the greenhouse.
Custom hole-punched to one of 5 different hole configurations to best suit the needs of the user. The numbers associated with the hole punching options ( ex. 8/4, 7/5, 9/3) coincide with numbers on a clock face (the 3/9 hole orientation directs air in opposite directions). Hole-punch positions can be varied as shown in the above image.
Unit Ship Weight: 0.09 lbs (per linear foot)
Note: This item is custom cut to the users’ exact specifications and has a 5-7 day cutting and processing time before shipment.
We recommend tubing be hung from a cable using tube hangers. Hangers consist of a white plastic loop that surrounds the tube and is clipped to the cable using a snap ring. Hangers do not penetrate the plastic tubing. They should be spaced 5-7 feet apart. The convection tubing can be hung with any soft rope or material that will support but not puncture the tubing.
Configure Poly Convection Tubing 4 mil 12” Diameter (Per Linear Foot)