Poly Convection Tubing 4 mil 30 in Diameter (100ft Roll)
Made of transparent and UV stabilized polyethylene, this tubing can be used to evenly distribute air throughout practically any structure.
Poly Convection Tubing 4 mil 30in Diameter (100ft Roll)
- Made from clear polyethylene
- UV stabilized
- Custom cut length
- Guaranteed to support the full cubic feet/minute output of the same diameter fan
- 4 mil film is guaranteed for 1 year
- Custom hole-punched in one of 3 different hole configurations
- 4 mil tubing is available in 12, 18, 20, 24, 30, and 36 inch inflated diameters
- Ventilation for cooling greenhouses
- Uniform dispersion of heat from a forced hot-air furnace
- Improved air mixing in greenhouses
- Introduction of dry air into greenhouses
- Providing gentle streams of ventilation air instead of harsh blasts of air
- Heating selected areas of a greenhouse (when the whole house does not need heat)
This polyethylene convection tubing is designed for use in greenhouses, barns, warehouses, and practically any structure in need of even air distribution. It can be used for heating applications, ventilation purposes, directional airflow and more. Transparent and UV stabilized, it is designed to hold up against direct sunlight and damp conditions, while allowing for maximum light penetration. A properly designed tube will make full use of the airflow provided by your fan or blower and helps to distribute the air evenly down the length of the greenhouse.
Custom hole-punched to one of 3 different hole configurations to best suit the needs of the user. The numbers associated with the hole punching options ( ex. 8/4, 7/5, 9/3) coincide with numbers on a clock face (the 3/9 hole orientation directs air in opposite directions). Hole-punch positions can be varied as shown in the above image.
We recommend tubing be hung from a cable using tube hangers. Hangers consist of a white plastic loop that surrounds the tube and is clipped to the cable using a snap ring. Hangers do not penetrate the plastic tubing. They should be spaced 5-7 feet apart. The convection tubing can be hung with any soft rope or material that will support but not puncture the tubing.
Configure Poly Convection Tubing 4 mil 30 in Diameter (100ft Roll)