Poly Convection Tubing 6 mil 24in Diameter (Per Linear Foot)
This custom cut Poly Convection Tubing is a lightweight, durable, and UV stabilized ventilation option that is ideal for greenhouses, warehouses, workshops and more. Priced per linear foot. Note: Custom punched tubing ships out in 5-7 days.
Poly Convection Tubing 6 mil 24” Diameter (Per Linear Foot)
- Clear polyethylene
- Strong UV inhibitor makes it ideal for greenhouse use
- Allows for maximum light penetration
- Each tube is guaranteed to support the full cubic feet/minute output of the same diameter fan
- 6 mil film is guaranteed for 3 years
- Custom hole punching allows air to be distributed to the users particular needs
- 6 mil tubing is available in 12, 18, 24, and 30 inch diameters
Convection tubing can be used for ventilation of greenhouses, uniform dispersion of heat from a forced hot-air furnace, improved mixing of air in greenhouses, heating selected areas of a greenhouse
This transparent, polyethylene convection tubing is a highly effective air distribution tool for use in greenhouses, barns, warehouses, workshops and more. It is UV stabilized and designed to hold up against direct sunlight and damp conditions. This convection tubing is extremely lightweight and can be hung inside of practically any structure to allow for even air distribution for heating applications, ventilation purposes, directional airflow and more.A properly installed tube will make full use of the airflow provided by the fan or blower.
Holes are custom punched to one of 5 different hole configurations. The numbers associated with the hole punching options (8/4, 7/5, 9/3) indicate where the holes would line up to a clock face. The tubing is custom cut to specific lengths and comes in multiple diameters to conform to almost any air distribution requirement.
We recommend that tubing be hung from a cable using tube hangers. These hangers do not penetrate the plastic. They consist of a loop of white plastic and a snap ring. These can be purchased here.
Unit Ship Weight: 0.22 lbs (per linear foot)
Suggested Uses for Convection Tubing:
- For ventilation when cooling greenhouses
- For uniform dispersion of heat from a forced hot-air furnace
- For improved mixing of air in greenhouses
- For the introduction of dry air into greenhouses
- To provide gentle streams of ventilation air instead of harsh blasts of air
- To heat selected areas of a greenhouse when the whole house does not need heat
Configure Poly Convection Tubing 6 mil 24in Diameter (Per Linear Foot)