DeWitt Anchor Pins, 10x2x10, 8 Gauge (Box of 500)
DeWitt Anchor Pins, 10"x2"x10", 8 Gauge (Box of 500)
- Used to firmly anchor agricultural fabrics, irrigation tubing and deer fences.
- Made using heavy duty, 8 gauge steel wire (note 8 gauge is thicker than 11 gauge).
- Makes small holes but has great holding power.
- Easily installs, even in tough soils.
- Has sharp ends to penetrate tough fabric and terrain.
DeWitt Anchoring Staple Pins are used to securely anchor landscape fabrics, ground coverings and drip irrigation tubing to the ground. These heavy duty special steel pins are made from strong 8 gauge wire and angled at their ends for faster and easier installation. Use Anchor Pins to permanently and professionally anchor all of our fabrics.
Anchor staples are great as they only make 2 tiny holes in the fabric but have impeccable holding power thanks to the 2 pronged "U shaped" design which has double the ground holding power and works better than single penetration pins.
Made from heavy duty wire with sharp points for penetrating tough fabrics and terrain. Very easy to install, even in hard soils by simply hammering into place every 2-3 feet with a rubber mallet.
DeWitt is one of the USA leaders in agricultural fabric. They pioneered the field of permeable weed control fabrics and with over 30 years of product development they now sell the highest quality selection of agricultural fabrics on the market.
Unit Ship Weight: 60 Lbs