Minolta Chlorophyll Meter With Datalogging & Software SPAD-502DL
Minolta Chlorophyll Meter SPAD-502DL
This robust field-data collection device has a capacity of 1,488 measurements when coupled with a GPS receiver or 4,096 measurements when used without GPS.
- SPAD 502DL Plus Chlorophyll Meter with Data Logger, software & RS-232
- Takes 1,488 measurements when coupled with a GPS receiver or 4,096 measurements when used without GPS.
- Quick and simple measurements without destroying the leaves.
- Data logging for up to 30 measurements and the average value of all data memory can be automatically calculated.
- Low power consumption with each set of battereies providing up to 20,000 measurements.
- Small sample size of only 2 x 3 mm.
- High measuring accuracy, ±1.0 SPAD unit for rice-plant leaves.
- Reading checker. A reading checker enables users to check that the SPAD-502 is functioning correctly and providing accurate readings
- Lightweight and portable (225g).
- Comes with padded hard carry case.
Note: GPS interface requires two cables. The GPS/DGPS cable (Item 2950CV5) is optional when you order. A PC serial interface cable supplied by the manufacturer of the GPS receiver is also required.
Unit ship weight: 4Lbs