Sun Selector Plus Black Film, Multi Season, 4 mil (per sq.ft)
- Ginegar PLUS UV stabilized allows this film to last for multiple seasons
- Black film provides a light blocking barrier
- UV stabilized allows this film to last for multiple seasons
- Great for light blocking applications
- For use in weed control applications
- Blocks all light and provides a waterproof barrier
- Ideal for indoor growing applications without letting any light escape
- Acts as a strong, waterproof black-out film
- Provides privacy for growing systems
- As strong as many 5 or 6 mil films from our competitors
This Cover Plus Film is designed to be a lightweight and strong film for complete light blockage. This allows it to perform multiple unique tasks that regular film cannot. These applications include weed control, greenhouse black-out, indoor growing tents, overwinter plant protection, and added growing privacy.
This film is 100 microns thick and is economically priced for use by smaller beginner gardeners and larger organizations as well. This film is lightweight and econimcally priced for use by large and small growers. This cuts all light away from weeds and can also be used as a warehousing area covering or providing shade for plants or people.
Note: This is a custom cut item made to your individual specifications. It cannot be returned or refunded once the item has been shipped out.
- Structure covering such as warehouse storage areas
- Used as a float bed liner
- Darkening and shading effects during certain periods for prolonging dormancy and promoting flowering
- Weed barrier for orchard plantings and row crops
- Greenhouse black outs and growing/storage privacy
- Overwinter protection
Fitting Sun Selector Films
- For Greenhouses with spans of up to 24 feet use a film with a width of the span + 3 feet
- For 26 feet and wider spans use a film with width of the span + 5 feet.
- For tunnels - use a film with an additional width of 5 feet.
- The length of the film should be at least 16 feet longer than the greenhouse or tunnel.
- For curtains - calculate the width leaving an additional 20"-28" for attachment. The film length should run the full length of the greenhouse.
- Thickness: 100 microns
- Elongation at Break: 750%
- Tear Resistance: 11,000 GR./mm
- Falling Dart Drop Impact: 800 GR.
- Light Transmission in PAR: 0%
Unit ship weight: 0.03 lbs/sq.ft
Note: This product is custom made to your exact specifications, please allow an average of 3 days before shipping.